Since we value quality materials, service, and workmanship, we won’t stop at anything to ensure that you’re completely happy with the way your residential fencing in Simcoe County, ON turns out.
Residential Fencing in Simcoe County – The impact of having a fence on your property in Simcoe County, Ontario can be significant. For instance, having a fence can delineate your property lines, make things more secure for you and your family, and take your property’s aesthetics to an entirely new level. However, in order to reap the benefits that come from putting up new residential fencing on your property, your fence has to be installed the right way.
This is where we come in at BDR Property Maintenance. Although we’re primarily known for our lawn and gardening services, we also install residential fencing throughout the area on a regular basis. Some of the different types of fencing we work with include cedar, acoustic, all types of wood, farm fence and wrought iron. We’re confident that we can help you find the perfect type of fencing for your property that will complete the look you’re after.
Key Benefits of Residential Fencing
At BDR Property Maintenance, we don’t just get calls for landscaping and lawn care. We also receive requests asking us to come up with a solution for certain problems that our clients are dealing with. It might surprise you just how many issues can be resolved with residential fencing and the many benefits that having us install a perimeter fence can provide.
- Privacy– It is pleasant to relax in the outdoor living space of your Simcoe County, Ontario home after a long, arduous day or even a day spent having fun. However, that downtime can be challenging to enjoy if you have neighbors disrupting you because they notice you out there and decide to come over. Residential fencing gives you the ability to enjoy your deck or patio without being noticed.
- Pet Health– Most dog breeds need to expel energy regularly to remain happy, well-adjusted, and healthy. Being on a leash may not give them the freedom to do that, but a yard that they can run around in because you’ve had residential fencing installed does.
- Child Safety– You’ll worry less about your children playing in the yard when you have residential fencing keeping them from wandering off. You can also place fencing around a pool to keep them safe from falling in.
- Add Value– A home with residential fencing can often sell for more than one without because buyers appreciate the benefits involved and that they won’t have to go through the process of having a fence installed.
- Security– Criminals are less likely to breach a fenced property than they are one that is easy to access, so residential fencing adds a layer of security to your home.
Since we value quality materials, service, and workmanship, we won’t stop at anything to ensure that you’re completely happy with the way your residential fencing turns out. The best part is that we won’t charge you a fortune to put up a new fence on your property, thanks to our highly competitive rates.
Get in touch with us at BDR Property Maintenance today to find out more about our residential fencing services and what we can do for you. We look forward to hearing from you and to meeting all of your fencing-related needs now and in the future.